Your résumé is a Marketing Material which has to sell your Personal Brand. You need to create a resume that brings out the best of what you possess and do it in such a way that it looks appealing enough to get their attention. There are many creative ideas to get your resume noticed. Some of them are listed here.
- ADD QR CODE TO RESUME—-A QR Code is a 2D barcode that connects users from print media to dynamic online content. Assuming that you give a print version of resume to your employers, a simple QR code my bridge the gap between what is present in the resume to your online presence which should be confined for the job search by the way.
- ADD MOBILE VERSION OF RESUME — Instead of redirecting employers to some random LinkedIn profile, send them to the custom designed the mobile version of your resume which has links to your projects/previous experiences etc. It will also have a direct call & email buttons which will connect to you directly without any hassles.Such resumes can be instantly created through ResponsiveCV.com. You can also convert your LinkedIn profile to a beautiful printable resume with QR code to the mobile version of the resume.
- CHECK HOW ROBOTS SEE YOUR RESUME — Companies your bots to scan your resume & so should you. Jobscan has automated tool that scans your resume, LinkedIn, or cover letter against job descriptions for keywords, match rate, job title, education, tone, negative words, and more. You’ll get a better idea whether the automated scan by bots is matching the position you are applying for. If not you’ll find ways to improve it in the detailed report provided.
- FOCUS ON VALUE CREATED WRITING STYLE — When writing the summary or previous experiences, emphasize on value created by you to the company. For example, check the following 2 sentences
Oversee the newly launched YouTube channel, coordinate day-to-day operations, and hold weekly strategy meetings
Launched a new YouTube channel that produced 10 videos, over 3,000 subscribers and 300,000 views in the first year.
Employers don’t care what you have worked on. They care what value you’ve created during that process. They want to know that you’re going to bring some of that value to them.
- CREATE A YOUTUBE VIDEO, CUSTOM LANDING PAGE -Build a custom website specifically tailored to the company you are applying for. Do a youtube video showcasing your skills & strengths. Let the company know what you are passionate about.
Download Premium Only Scripts & 80+ Demo scripts Instantly at just 1.95 USD per month + 10% discount to all Exclusive Scripts
If you want any of my script need to be customized according to your business requirement,
Please feel free to contact me [at] muni2explore[at]gmail.com
Note: But it will be charged based on your customization requirement