Add Google RSS Feed to Website (Blogger, WordPress …)
One of the great way to improve your blog (blogger, wordpress or site) traffic is to retain site visitor by making them get in touch with your latest updates in your blog. Here is the simple way to add your blog or WordPress site to Google feed burner.
Note : you need to have google account to use feed burner features, if you don’t have already sign up for Google account.
Steps to Follow:
- Go to the Google feed burner home page and sign in into the feedburner using your Google account.
- Now you will see textbox with label Burn a feed right this instant on the homepage of FeedBurner. Enter your site address or feed address in the textbox like one shown in the below picture and click Next
3. Now Feedburner will look for feeds of your blog. If it finds it will assign feed address of your blog. Where you need to give feed title to your blog feeds. Then click Next to continue.
4. Now you have successfully created RSS feeds to your blog and it live now.
5. Now you have to configure FeedBurner statistic options. Select all the options and click Next button to finish.
6. Now you had successfully finished rss feed creation for your blog posts.
Please refer my next tutorial on how to add rss feed email subscription box to your website or blog.
Download Premium Only Scripts & 80+ Demo scripts Instantly at just 1.95 USD per month + 10% discount to all Exclusive Scripts
If you want any of my script need to be customized according to your business requirement,
Please feel free to contact me [at] muni2explore[at]gmail.com
Note: But it will be charged based on your customization requirement